The date is approaching fast and we’re making preparations. Don’t miss out!
The big day may have come and gone, but kid's can't wait, so keep on fundraising!
We are a division of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals which uses games and gaming to raise funds for our local hospital, UC Davis Children's Hospital.
Looking for overlays, donation tools, or talking points? Check out the National Participant Dropbox!
The Sacramento Extra Life Guild is powered by dedicated and passionate people who want to help the kids and families in our local area. There are a variety of ways you can get involved!
There is a lot going on in the Sacramento Extra Life Guild and the best way to stay connected is to join our discord.
Follow us to watch our regular livestreams
With all of us working together, we can accomplish great things. To volunteer or if you have more questions about what we do, send us a message. We will get back to you soon.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here! Detailed Position Info: https://bit.ly/3zgvhnu
Director of External Affairs
● This position works to build the Extra Life Sacramento footprint in the community through seeking out conventions, schools, corporations, sponsors and stores with which we can partner.
● This position works to create educational resources and to build a welcoming and open environment for new or returning Gamers.
● This is a general volunteer position and they work under one of our Directors
● This position helps work the tables at the various in-person conventions throughout the year.
Stream Team Member
● These members stream to our Twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/sacramentoextralife) 1-2 times per month, or help moderate during stream times.
Copyright © 2023 Sacramento Extra Life - All Rights Reserved.